The immigration application process can be very difficult. These days, the rules and regulations make it increasingly difficult to qualify for a UK visa. You are not alone if you find yourself on the other side of the law and in custody/detention.
UK Immigration and applying for bail is our core business. We legally support all UK immigration applications, managing and advising our clients on all aspects of Immigration Bail rules and procedures. We provide friendly, extensive, up-to-date UK immigration services for visa applications that cater to our clients’ individual circumstances.
You can apply for bail in 2 main ways. It depends on your situation. Apply to:
- the Home Secretary (‘Secretary of State bail’) any time after you arrive in the UK
- the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) – only if you arrived more than 8 days ago
You might be automatically referred for a bail hearing if you’ve been in detention for 4 months or more.
How long does it take?
We aim to complete our work within 2 to 3 days and the UK government will take around 1 month or less to process. If you require to be out sooner, please contact us immediately to discuss what priority services are available to you.
Why hire an immigration lawyer?
Wondering if it makes sense to hire an immigration lawyer? Here are some of the top benefits of hiring us to help you:
- Know the best path to immigration – Our firm will help you determine which way to meet your immigration needs.
- Profile accuracy – We can help you avoid common mistakes that can lead to visa refusals.
- Speed – Our professional staff will work with you to collect all the required documentation and information as quickly as possible.
- Personalised service – Dedicated experts will work closely with you throughout the process and will be available to answer any questions.
- No missed opportunities – We monitor the many different programs and visas for updates to make sure you are best positioned for success.
How we can help
UK immigration is what we do day in and day out. We have extensive experience of preparing successful Immigration Appeal applications. By partnering with LAWTEC Solicitors, you can be assured that your immigration application process will be managed in a professional and cost-effective manner.
Many of our clients are happy to relieve themselves of the frustrations of preparing paperwork and having to deal with government red-tape by hiring our professional team of immigration experts.
We are proud of the fact that our team of highly experienced lawyers and multi-lingual specialists really do enjoy nothing more than winning UK visa applications for our clients.